Watch the Trailer below:
Loosely based on the R.L. Stine novel by the same name. Read More HERE.
*** 10 Reasons Why You Should Be Watching MTV’s Eye Candy ***
- Tommy & Lindy
- Tommy is HOTTT…like holy crap where did you come from hot?
- Lindy is a hacker who uses her skills to overpower the police but also to help save lives and find missing people. She uses her powers for good, she’s like a superhero! Kicking ass! Victoria Justice is stepping things up and taking on more mature roles. Who else watched Victorious? Yea I admit it, no shame. That show would have me cracking up laughing. But I’ve got to say Eye Candy is something special.
- George is her adorable, smart-techy sidekick, he’s just a little teddy bear! You’ve got to love him!
- Its timeslot is a pretty good one, Monday nights on MTV at 10. For me there’s not much that this conflicts with, so that’s a plus when you’re a TV show juggler like me.
- The setting is New York City, as a Brooklyn girl I get giddy just thinking about shows who are based where I live. It just makes things more relatable.
- The mystery. This is a really cool concept, a different type of storytelling.
- Plot Twist; Lindy definitely gets hit with a few surprises.
- Lindy’s past with Ben and her present with Jake….it all ties into the mystery…really good stuff!
- And last but not least Eye Candy teaches you to be cautious of people, technology and all accounts of social media. The world is watching. #thatswhymywebcamiscovered. 😉
Catch up on Eye Candy Season 1 on MTV.com
The finale airs tonight Monday @ 10pm on MTV
Fingers crossed for some #Tindy scenes…yea it’s a thing.
This show is SO GOOD, and really underrated. I sincerely hope it gets a Season 2, there’s so much more to explore. And the characters are so interesting. This story is by far, not over with. I only hope the network feels the same way the show’s fans do.
* I do not take credit for any images, gifs, or videos used. *