With all these Halloween vibes around, I thought this prompt was pretty fun. So I will channel my inner witchcraft vibes this Halloween season and create a fictional magic potion.
Prompt: Write a recipe for a magic potion. Next, explain what the potion would do if someone drank it.
FALL IN LOVE POTION
7 red rose petals
A splash of red wine
A pinch of gold glitter
3 drops of Lavender essential oil
A feather from a Dove
Rose quartz stone talisman
Large paper place matt for under your cauldron
- Light some candles and place them around your working station.
- Mix all ingredients into your cauldron. (Hold the glitter for later.)
- Knot the red string around the Rose Quartz stone, creating a talisman.
- Place a heart outline on your placemat, around your cauldron using your red lipstick. (doesn’t hurt to throw a little on your lips too!) 😉
- Swing the talisman above the mixture in quick small circles.
- Say the spell as you do so.
- Throw the glitter in as you chant the last line of the spell.
Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble
wish you were part of a couple
Passion, Presence, placed in your heart
A work of art
If you do this right, your liquid will light up a bright pink, and the bubbles will turn into hearts., filling the air around you. Pour it into a heart shaped vessel and drink it, on the rocks with a cherry on top! Once you drink this you will lock eyes with the love of your life within the next few days, and your journey to forever will begin.
DISCLAIMER: Obviously I do not actually practice witchcraft, and this is not an actual spell, LOL. It was just a fun little Halloween spell inspired by this romantic heart of mine.
* I do not take credit for any images used.*
One thought on “#BLOGTOBER Day 22- Love Potion”
[…] BLOGTOBER Day 22- Love Potion […]